Paris Fashion Week Day 3
Pont de Grenelle, 15ème arrondissement Paris
Pictures by John Reift – BoHi Agency
Paris is one of my favorite European cities and it was the first time that I spend more than 3 days in the city of lights and got the chance to discover some amazing places. Here’s my pick of some of the best alternative and things to see and do in Paris.
1. Eat a heathly lunch at Le Pain Quoitidien 18 Place du Marché Saint-Honoré. Make sure to taste their avocado tartines!
2. Go shopping on a sunny sunday in Le Marais Rue des Francs Bourgeois. All the most amazing brands like Barbara Bui, Paul & Joe, Michael Kors, The Kooples and Zadig & Voltaire are there.
3. Taste the most delicious falafel after your sunday shopping at L’As des Fallafel 32-34 Rue des Rosiers.
4. You have to go and discover the most avant-garde high teck object, fashion items at Colette 213 rue Saint-Honoré
5. Buy your dinner at La Grande Epicerie de Paris 38 Rue de Sèvres. Caution.. everything look so delicious if you are addicted to bio food like me you might spend a lot of money there! Ahah
6. Crazy about shoes? Make sure to stop at the new shoes section at Le Bon Marché Rive Gauche 24 rue de Sèvres
7. For the gastronomic food lover there is no better place that Brasserie Thoumieux ,79, rue Saint-Dominique. Actually it is the hotel restaurant of the chef Jean François Piège, my favorite french chef!
8. No trip to Paris without some macaroons right? La Durée 16-18 Rue Royale & Pierre Hermé 39 Avenue de l’Opéra are the best of course, but there is a lot of delicious pastry shop in Paris who make some delicious macaroons too!
I hope you liked my picks, I could talk about the magic of paris for hours, so make sure to comment what you like about Paris! It’s always nice to read your words 🙂