As you guys might know if you followed me on Instagram & Snapchat, I was in Las Vegas last week to celebrate Nia Sanchez’s Bachelorette. It was so fun to see some of my girls from Miss Universe and of course discover the crazy city named Vegas.
Sin City is full of unforgettable hotel & restaurants, fabulous shows and shopping center that you could even imagine ! In today’s post I’m sharing with you my top 10 of the best alternatives and things to see in Fabulous Las Vegas.
- Have the perfect american breakfast at Pantry – The Mirage 3400 Las Vegas Blvd South. Fluffy pancakes with milk chocolate, french toast, omelets and robust scrambles are available 24/7!
2. Shopping time? According to me, the best place to shop is the Forum Shops at Caesars 3500 S Las Vegas Blvd. First because it feels like you are walking through an ancient Rome street and second because all my favorite stores are insides!
3. Obsessed with the luxury brands? Then the Shops at Crystals 3720 S. Las Vegas Blvd is for you! Not only you will find the world’s largest collection of luxury brands in Las Vegas but also be impressed but the beauty of the architecture!
4. The Fountains of Bellagio 3600 S Las Vegas Blvd is definitely my favorite spot to be in Vegas! The show happens every 15 min till midnight!
5.There’s no trip to Vegas without seeing a show by the Circle du Soleil! The list of show is very long but here’s a pick of the one you should see : O at Bellagio, KA at MGM Grand and Michael Jackson One at Mandalay Bay
6. Walking through The Las Vegas Strip and get lost between the fancy hotels, restaurants,casinos and of course shops! It’s easy to get around the Strip by foot, but distances are bigger than they look so if you need to rest the best alternative is to take the trams which are free and run from the Mirage to Treasure Island, Bellagio to Monte Carlo and Mandalay Bay to Excalibur.
7. Take a picture on front of the Welcome to Fabulous Las Vegas Sign 5100 S Las Vegas Blvd.
8. Party like crazy a the OMNIA NIGHTCLUB Caesars Palace, 3570 S Las Vegas Blvd. Let’s keep it real you guys know I’m 20.. ahah So of course I couldn’t go inside but my friends did and it’s the best club in Vegas.
9. Have a drink and relax by the pool at the Mandalay Bay Beach 3950 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas. There’s sand!! and there is a wave pool so it definitely feels like you are at the beach.
10. You are in america.. so you HAVE to eat at least one burger..! At In N Out 2900 W Sahara Ave, Las Vegas which are definitely the most delicious burger I ever tasted and to be a little bit more fancy you can try the restaurant Gordon Ramsay Burgr Miracle Mile Shops, 3667 S Las Vegas Blvd.
I hope you guys enjoyed this post, I wish you a wonderful week and I’ll be back very soon for a new post! xoxo Zoulou